At Access Canada Drug Mart, there are no hidden fees.
- Orders cannot exceed a maximum of a 3 month supply at one time.
- Generic medication can be substituted for a brand medication upon request and where available, unless specifically indicated by your physician not to.
- Orders will take approx. 2 to 3 business days to process once all necessary items have been received (e.g. prescriptions, etc.)
- It is recommended that you place a refill order 3 weeks in advance as to not run out of your medication. You may call us at 1(866)888-3784 or visit us online at www.canadadrugmart.com to place your refill orders.
- All medications are dispensed in the original manufacture’s packaging were ever possible. However it may be necessary to fill your medication in pharmacy medication vials.
- Medications will be dispensed in child proof containers unless specifically requested not to.
- All medications require a valid prescription from a licensed Physician if applicable.
- All prescriptions will be reviewed by a Canadian Physician who will then in turn re-transcribe it to allow for Access Canada Drug Mart to sell you your medication within Canada.
- Access Canada Drug Mart will not fill a prescription should said prescription be denied by its Canadian Physician.
- All medications are manufactured in Canada. It may be possible that your medication may come under a different name. Medication names can vary from country to country (e.g. Zetia is known as Ezetrol in Canada, Tricor is known as Lipidil in Canada).
- Controlled medications are not permitted to be dispensed through Access Canada Drug Mart in accordance to the Manitoba Pharmaceutical Association.
- All prices include physician review fees and pharmacist dispensing fees.
- At Access Canada Drug Mart, we gladly accept Visa and MasterCard.
- Personal checks are also accepted and can be mailed to:
Access Canada Drug Mart
906 Main Street
Winnipeg, MB R2W 3P3
- Orders with personal checks do require additional time to process. For faster processing times, it is recommended to use a credit card.
- All credit card orders are processed through Medi-North Pharmacy.
- There is a flat-rate fee of $13.00 per order.
- Expedited shipping is available upon request for $18.00.
- All orders over $99.00 have FREE shipping.
- All orders will be shipped via Canada Post.
- Average shipping time frames for normal shipping is approx. 10 to 14 business days from the time it leaves the Pharmacy.
- Average shipping time frame for expedited shipping is approx. 3 to 5 business days from the time it leaves the Pharmacy.
- To ensure the confidentiality standards, all orders placed by families and those of the same household will be processed, billed and shipped separately with separate shipping charges.
- Once your order has left the Pharmacy, all sales are final.
- Medication cannot be returned for refunds or exchanges.